Aisha Foundation for Education and Economic Development (AFEED) is a charity organization opens doors to all levels of education and vocational training through direct assistance programs for students and through active participation in many aspects of skill development.
- Provide financial and non- financials assistance for marginalized children and adults who are unable to access quality primary, secondary, tertiary including university education and vocational training due to financial hardship.
- Extend livelihood assistance for the poor people in order to ensure their children’s better education.
- Introduce and encourage in adapting the better learning methods and tools for students.
- Facilitate seminars, workshops and training for the accomplishment of the vision of the organization.
- Support infrastructure development and carryout any other activities those are required to achieve the vision of the organization.