The Foundation will:
- Keep information learned from the student/ beneficiary in advising conversations separate from award decisions, provided that information does not affect the student’s eligibility for any Foundation program(s) in which the student/ beneficiary is participating
- Discuss a student’s information with student only, unless the student gives permission for a third party to be involved.
- Provide opportunities for a student to regain good standing when the student loses funding due to insufficient academic progress or a failure to meet deadlines.
- Seek to establish and maintain relationships of respect, trust, clear communication, and mutual accountability with students.
- Maintain primary relationship with the student, though that relationship may also be initiated or strengthened in concert with nonprofit community partners.