The Foundation will:
- Seek open, honest communication with student/ beneficiary or parents/ guardians of minor students.
- Encourage student/ beneficiary to practice self-determination and to learn self-advocacy.
- Treat students/ beneficiary as unique individuals.
- Offer advice and guidance to help students/ beneficiary succeed but not obligate students/ beneficiary to follow such advice.
- Provide students/ beneficiary with clear information about grant/ non-financial support both in groups and individually, that will serve them throughout college years and beyond.